Adventures on the Lost Coast
Welcome to Adventures on the Lost Coast
Goblins chew and goblins bite.
Goblins cut and goblins fight.
Stab the dog and cut the horse,
Goblins eat and take by force!
Goblins race and goblins jump.
Goblins slash and goblins bump.
Burn the skin and mash the head,
Goblins here and you be dead!
Chase the baby, catch the pup.
Bonk the head to shut it up.
Bones be cracked, flesh be stewed
We be goblins! You be food!
The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path™ begins here, in the small coastal town of Sandpoint. Five years after a tragic fire and spate of brutal murders, the people of Sandpoint eagerly anticipate the Swallowtail Festival to commemorate the consecration of the town’s new temple. At the height of the ceremony, disaster strikes!
In the days that follow, a sinister shadow settles over Sandpoint. Rumors of goblin armies and wrathful monsters in forgotten ruins have set the populace on edge. As Sandpoint’s newest heroes, the PCs must deal with treachery, goblins, and the rising threat of a forgotten empire whose cruel and despotic rulers might not be as dead as history records.
On this page you will find links to the Adventure Log, as well as notes on Character Generation and House Rules.
For scheduling, use the Session Planner. UPDATED
Season 1: Burnt Offerings
- Episode 1: Of Goblins and Curry-spiced Salmon
- Episode 2: Newly Minted Heroes
- Episode 3: Law and Order: Sandpoint
- Episode 4: Massacre at the Glassworks NEW
- Character Generation
- Ammunition and Spell Components
- Healing Rules
Natural 20s and Natural 1s(Removed for inconsistency with the rest of the House Ruleset) Conviction Points and Death Flag rules from Raising the Stakes(Replaced by Action Point System)
- Journal entries and other forms of character building
- Character Generator (A little fugly, but the most up-to-date free generator I’ve seen)
- Form-fillable Character Sheets (Static Character Sheets also available)
- Spellcard Generator (for all you spellslingers out there)
Banner art background images shamelessly stolen from various sources. If it’s your art/work that I have stolen, let me know and I’ll give credit, or if need be take it down.